Stewardship is defined as using the gifts God has given us to do the work God is calling us to do.
At St. Paul’s we view Christian stewardship as a grateful and responsible use of God’s gifts in the light of God’s purpose as revealed in Jesus Christ. Christian stewards, empowered by the Holy Spirit, commit themselves to conscious, purposeful decisions.
Stewardship is lived out in:
- living and telling the Good News;
- sharing God in seeking justice, peace, and the integrity of creation in an interdependent universe;
- wisely employing God-given human resources, abilities, and relationships;
- sharing the material resources we hold and giving them in service, justice, and compassion;
- providing for future generations, sharing in the life, worship, and responsible stewardship of the Church and of its mission